Friday, February 17, 2012

What can you discover?

It's 5 days into the season of love, and we are not done yet!
Don't loose steam, go big with love this weekend!!

Maybe your circumstances aren't ideal right now or this weekend, I myself am cuddling
my sick baby, and our weekend adventure with our family to Vermont is off.
But, don't let that be an excuse. Instead, let it be your motivation to
embrace your moments where & when you can, and enjoy them fully!

Below is a page from my daughter's art journal. This was the first art project she started
on her own. She's been drawing pictures ranging from exotic animals, to fantasy narratives,
to her ever day - her home and family, and writing descriptions to them.
Every page in a while, there is a little note, like this one below.


Out of the mouths of babes, adventure is in the eyes of the beholder!!


What can you discover??

Have a beautiful weekend!!
Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment