Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love Buttons

Busy, busy, busy today! My tech designer and I are meeting to go over final changes to my tech packs. So, that means I'm busy designing into them. Also, my recycled buttons arrived!! Why recycled, you might ask? In this woman's humble opinion, recycled is THE way to go to be environmentally responsible. I will be selecting one style for my little bear jackets. You are going to L-O-V-E them! (that was a hint, but you didn't know it!)

recycled Bamboo

recycled Wood

recycled plastic

My personal fav is the recycled wood. I love the textural feel and the marbled color mixing. 
What do you think??

After all important button decisions are made :) and tech packs are done,
I'm moving on to getting samples in the mail (yaaay), and working on the artwork.
Looking forward to those "big reveal" posts!

Ok, Rebecca out. Must go draw. But, don't think I've forgotten about the season of love!!
z Gallerie

Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment