Tuesday, July 24, 2012

hello! we are launching holiday 2012!!

I can't bring myself to look at the date on my last post. For shame!! But, hey! Guess what?? The big news is our website is live! (power of distraction, right??!) This was a big, huge, fun step in our business. I also want to clarify there are, in fact, no clothes for sale yet. Crazy, I know, but we're not quite through summer and I felt a little weird introducing holiday just yet :) We intend to embrace the moment at belle&beanzer, and that includes our lazy days of summer. 

That said, no so many lazy days over here! We are busy getting ready for our first holiday 2012 line. In October, the holiday shop will be open!! In the meantime, we're adding more to our site every day. We'll be uploading some fun (and funny) pictures and videos of our prototyping process, colors, and mood boards...to mention a few. 

We are so excited and grateful for everyone who has already gone to our website and received your 20% off, in honor of our website launch.  We've decided to extend it this entire week!


Thank you, everyone for your excitement, enthusiasm and support! We are looking forward to introducing the line to you, and being in service to families everywhere!!







4 comments:

  1. so EXCITING!!! COngratulations on the launch of your website!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm excited for you and can't wait to see everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristie, Thank you! You've been a part of this since the beginning, I really look forward to sharing it with you!

      Delete