Saturday, November 10, 2012

They are the beat of my heart, the pulse in my veins, and the energy in my soul. They are my kids.




I love this pic more every time I see it. Daddy and daughter were having some "us" time, and I wandered in and this picture is what I found. Daddy quietly laying there, all ego aside as, our 2 year old "decorated" him with her treasures.

I am reminded of this quote I love, author unknown:
"They know me in a way no one ever has. They open me to things I never knew existed. They drive me to insanity and push me to my depths. They are the beat of my heart, the pulse in my veins, and the energy in my soul. They are my kids."

We are not very patiently awaiting our production shipment, due to arrive on Monday. In the mean time, it's a creative weekend ahead of uploads to our website, and FB fan page.

Holiday shop is almost open!!!







xoxox


4 comments:

  1. I have been anxiously awaiting your holiday line!! I recently found out that I am expecting....A niece or nephew!!!!! and I know what he/she is getting for christmas this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all happening, now! Literally! Shipment arrives today, a few more photos. Shop should be open tomorrow. Today is all updating pages, so you'll get to take a look at the artwork and colors. Can't wait!! My beautiful community who have been supporting this from the ground up are going to enjoy a really healthy discount! I cannot wait to dress these beautiful babies and support families in embracing the moment together!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my quote. I am the author. I am so happy that you love it! I just wish it hadn't been stolen :/

    ReplyDelete