Saturday, December 24, 2011

all things merry, happy and bright

Truth is, Halloween and Thanksgiving are my two favorite holidays. BUT, this is my favorite time of the year to take stock, do some thinking, and give myself the opportunity to begin again with renewed energy. Things can feel awfully complicated sometimes, especially after 12 busy months. By simply choosing to take a moment, and refocus on your vision and your mission…a little course correction??… you give yourself the gift of being new. again. now. 

I'm so looking forward to this week. It's quiet. It's in between. It's building momentum. 

It's been a HUGE year for belle&beanzer, and for my family. It's THE year ahead.
I'm so excited to have been sharing this venture adventure all with you!! 

Merry, happy and all this bright to you and those you love!!


"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment