Thursday, January 9, 2014

fast. easy. convenient & adorable! can you have it all? YES!

What an amazing surprise this morning to find this AH-mazing write up by @celebritybabytrends!
fast & easy

convenient 
adorable

I'm sure you all know Rachel Florio the Celebrity Baby Trend expert. Well, we met not too long ago at the ABC Kids Expo in Vegas. Her husband and sweeeet baby were hanging out in the aisle. I am not one to resist a baby for more than about .0001 seconds. So, I immediately started up a convo with said sweet baby, and I'll just say... we HIT. IT. OFF. She must have put in a good word for me, because this write up on celebrity baby trends blog, was so amazing! You know when you know someone really gets what you're doing and why you're so passionate about it? This is it.  Click here to read!

two cuties in our rompers playing on our 4-in-one patent pending big love blanket™
It strolls, nurses, swaddles and plays!

Thank you so much!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment