Sunday, June 15, 2014

DAD'S. THE. MAN.


this is a picture from almost eight years ago, and our first day home with our first-born. or maybe it was night? who could really tell anymore? this man, is THE man that had a hand in helping to test and design the first line of fast easy, convenient and adorable baby clothes and accessory essentials made with Dad-In-Mind as much as Mom, from belle&beanzer. we love you mom, but you have to admit it, you've cornered the market in all things baby. 

this weekend, this whole month, really, (anyone else got roped into a month long father's day season??) we're celebrating this man, and all the men who are THE MAN in our lives. it's only fitting that my man star as THE MAN in our Dad's. The. Man. father's day video. watch for yourself as a Dad-in-the-know shows how dressing and changing your baby just got real simple with belle&beanzer.  the insanely cute, most dangerous baby-because he's making me want a another baby-pretty much steals the show. hello, natural born comedic timing. we liked to call him "one-take" baby. the dad is pretty hot cute too, but I guess I'm partial... I married him! 





and that's not all, folks!! starting today 6/15 thru Sunday 6/22 we are running a...

father's day gift set giveaway:3 of our quick-change garments


to enter, go to our Facebook page and like & comment on the video post. for an extra entry, share the video. for an extra, extra entry, post a father's day pic on our Facebook page. for an extra, extra, extra entry post your father's day pic on instagram and tag: @belleandbeanzer #dadstheman. winner will be picked at random and announced by wednesday 6/18. three days only! 

also, for your father's day season listening pleasure, for the month of June, we've created a music station, newly curated in honor of #fathersday. See that sliding bar with the headphones at the top of our website?? Click it. Enjoy!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! 
see you at the giveaway!! 

xoxo




3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the giveaway! We love Belle&Beanzer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, I'm so glad to tell everyone the real thing that happen to meMy name is Mercy Fred am from USA.If i refuse to share this testimony it means i am selfish to my self and to people i love so much whom might have similar problems, March 16th about something 7:23pm after taken our dinner my husband got crazy started calling a lady name Melisa I love you, i was so mad and started crying like a babythen my husband left home for the idiot called Melisa, and never return back home then i believed when he then understand his self he will surly come back to apology, but instead he left me So i complained to my friend she told me she was having such problems in her marriage until she was introduce to Dr.Voodoo who specializes in bringing back broken homes and broken marriages DR.Voodoo cast a spell for me in May 4th surprisingly my husband came home May 6th apologizing that i should forgive him that it will never happen again, i was so glad and gave the thanks to Dr.Voodoo who save my marriage, if you are having similar problem you can contact him and His email address is (voodoospell10@gmail.com) call or WhatsApp him (+2349060273197) you can still save your marriage if u really love your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored. My ex husband is back after he left me and our 2kids for another woman. I was so happy to meet Dr. OKu how he helps many people to bring their Lover back so i contact him to help me too. husbandThat was how Dr. Oku helped me to bring my  back.. A big thank you to Dr. Oku because I never thought my ex Husband will be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and world greatest. If you are here and you need your Ex Let you in over back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:Email him at: okutemple@gmail.com You can also Call/WhatsApp:+2348163425519

    ReplyDelete