Monday, November 5, 2012

Dear Mom, I love your baby clothes. Your babies will love your clothes.

It was exactly this time, last year that I posted Life is Full after the Halloween blizzard. Once again we found ourselves needing to work a little harder, connect a little more, rely on our creativity, resourcefulness and optimism, and come together as a couple, family, neighborhood, community and country.

Through it all, our production is on it's way, preorders will begin soon, artwork is being screened right now, and things are moving forward in their own way. Not the planned way, but we'll take it.

Our hope is that everyone affected by hurricane sandy is safe, surrounded by community and warmth. Our best wishes and hearts are with you!!

we had a birthday party JUST in time...
my oldest sweet pea turned 6


…we prepared for the storm…
my husband deflated the kids yard toys in his own special way

…families were evacuated and came together…
I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty awesome having a baby in the house

…we made cake (on the floor)…
with one working outlet in the livingroom, and scrapped together supplies

 …we celebrated…
thrilled doesn't describe the happiness, waking up to your own bday cake

…we assessed the damage, and were grateful…
yup. that was our driveway

…the sun came out…

…we went trick or treating anyhow…
sassy pants and muscle man


…we had time to think through our artwork and be more authentic…
SO much happier with these graphics, LOVE

…can you ever craft enough?…

…we had another birthday, and gifted our favorite things…

…we cut screens, mixed colors, and played with stamps…
turns out, my kids are REALLY good at this, I may hire them :)

…we received unexpected support…
"dear mom, I love your baby clothes. Your babies will love your clothes."
From my sweet 6 year old as I worked on the artwork for the holiday line. 



xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment